How does it work?
- Email me to ask any questions you might have
- We will discuss via 10-15 minute free consultation what your needs are and if we are a good fit.
- We fill discuss insurance/payment options
- We will schedule an appointment
- First appointment we will discuss your needs, hopes and how I can help.
- At our second appointment we will discuss whether we think we are a good fit.
What are your fees?
Online or Phone Session (standard 50 minutes) $100 to $140
Sliding Scale Option: I reserve a limited number of sliding scale appointment times in my schedule. Email me to confirm availability.
Do you take credit cards?
Credit cards are an accepted form of payment.
Do you take insurance?
I am in network with Aetna and Cigna. I am also an out of network provider.
Filing Your Insurance Claim
Clients pay for counseling sessions at each session. I will provide your insurance information to my biller and we will discuss any questions you may have. Please confirm your coverage for mental health services with your insurance company.
Out of Network Providers
To determine if your insurance will reimburse you for counseling services with an out-of-network provider, look at your insurance provider’s website or your benefits manual, or call them directly. I can provide out-of-network provider forms for you to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement to you.
What is your cancellation policy?
Please notify me at least 24 hours in advance whenever possible when you are not able to make your appointment. For last-minute cancellations or when you do not come for your appointment at the time reserved for you, it will be your responsibility to pay for the missed session.
How can therapy help me?
Therapy helps us:
- Understand yourself better
- Develop healthy coping skills
- Cope with stress and anxiety
- Build self-esteem and confidence
- Manage and process trauma and grief
- Change patterns of thinking and behaving
- Improve relationships
- Increase confidence
- Increase ability to deal with difficult people
- Make decisions and feel good about them
- Reduce and eliminate panic attacks
- Decrease depressed or anxious thoughts
- Get comfortable with compliments
- Know our worth
- Learn how to break down and problem solve issues in our life
- Feel stable
- Decrease our reaction time
- Have healthy boundaries aka: be able to say no (without guilt)
- Organize our thoughts
- Feel comfortable expressing ourselves
- Enjoy yourself
- Take the blame off of ourselves of things that happened in childhood
Is what we talk about in sessions confidential?
Confidentiality between a client and therapist is essential. For therapy to be successful you must trust your therapist with sensitive subject matter that you may not have discussed anywhere else. You should get a copy of a confidentiality agreement, and you can expect that what you discuss in the session will not be shared with anyone. This is called “Informed Consent”
How Do I Get Started?
Free 20 Min Chat
Contact me to discuss how therapy may be of benefit to you.
We will schedule an appointment for you to regularly attend therapy.
We will get started on helping you grow and improve.